Monday, March 22, 2010

... Scared of losing someone so dear ...

... She is sick ...

... She reminds me of my granddad... The day we found out he had got cancer ... And we lost him forever 3 weeks after that...

...Nothing feels worse than when you know someone so dear is leaving you ... Not to another country... Not to another place ... But leaving forever ... You can't find them anywhere, anywhere even how hard you are willing to look..... Nothing is worse than seeing someone you love suffers through pains but you can not do anything about it...

... She is sick but hopefully not that sick ... She will be okay... This is just my feeling as i remember my grandfather's case..


---> I've learn to love and appreciate people around me, especially people that i love so dear because i know that maybe one day, they would just leave me... Sometimes by choice... Sometimes not ...

But whatever happens, just enjoy and treasure the time you spend with them and the memories you share...

Wish everyone well... and happy ...

No comments:

Post a Comment