Wednesday, March 24, 2010

... HE ...





He is...

...A sweet talker...

...A sweet do-er...

...Someone who spoils me rotten...

...Someone who has so much patience with me...

...Someone who understands my feelings even no words are spoken...

...Someone to whom i don't have to put on a performance or any make-up...

...Someone who loves my funny face even when i cross my eyes and being silly...

...Someone who makes me happy as i'm on crack all the time...

...Someone who knows to say sorry when he is wrong.. OR when it is not his fault but i just wanna blame him...

...Someone who always lets me step on his feet when we cuddle...

...Someone who addicts to my cuddle and does not mind to travel to the end of the Earth for it...

...Someone i can talk to about everything, anything and... (wait for it)...EVERYTHING!...

...Someone who says 'I understand' when i'm confused...

...Someone who always puts me 1st...

...Someone who always listens and cares...

...Someone who forgives me no matter what i do...

...Someone who would let me go if that is really what i want because he wants me to be happy...

...Someone who sees me through my best and worst...

_______________________________________



...He is a dream...

COS


....He is too good to be true....


_______________________________________


...HE IS MY SOMEONE SPECIAL...

And


I LOVE HIM!

Because

I'M EVERYTHING I AM BECAUSE HE LOVES ME!



No comments:

Post a Comment