Friday, March 26, 2010

... Hurt ...

That is exactly how i feel now...

Once again, my trust is given to a wrong person... Once again, it was taken for granted... as always my trust was never appreciated...

Looking back.. I should have be stronger in mind... I should be just be so cruel...

I have never known that being kind to someone who does not give a sh*t about me could be hurting my own self...


_________________________


I know what to do now...

I know to stick with the reasons why i should have left the 1st place...

I know to let go... and truly let go.....

I know to appreciate what i have...

I know to say: "Go away and leave me alone"...

I know just to love and protect myself...


____________________________


Its a disgusting feeling when u think of something so so so dirty and mean....

____________________________


Sometimes you should not forgive... Sometimes you've got to be selfish... Sometimes you just have to be strong and just think for yourself.. Being too soft and kind might hurt you later on....



Hope this feeling would go so so so soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment