Saturday, March 20, 2010

The flower of my name ( Ngoc Tram )



Sometimes you feel so down and you start to wonder where life would take you

Every time i feel down like tonight, i think of my name

That's some thing unique, something really me

My full name is Le Ngoc Tram

Ngoc is my mum's name. She loves me so much that she wants to give me her name. Thats why my middle name is Ngoc

Ngoc Tram is a beautiful white flower which is so liveful and strong. The flower of my name is pure as the way it looks. It survives through storms and difficult conditions. My grandfather dearly chose this special name wishing me to be so beautiful and strong...

That's the story of my name which i am always so proud of.

And everytime like tonight, when i feel down, i think of the story how i got my name, i feel happier.. or at least, luckier.... because I love my name a lot.. because i was, i have been and i will always be loved by my family and my friends...


P.s: i am just gonna leave all the negative thoughts behind and go to bed... a new day will come tomorrow....


No comments:

Post a Comment