Sunday, May 23, 2010

What my life is all about these days...



Lately, my life is full of excitements and happiness...


I feel extremely lucky...


Lately, my life is all about arts, beautiful friendships and my understanding fiance'....


I sing with all my heart... In peak time of uni-life, I try to find time to do recording and stuff... I join dancing class.... No longer in the boring routine, my life is full of new things everyday...


I love my friends.... Each of them make my day.... Daniel is always caring.. He worries about all of us.... Johny and Vu Nguyen are crazy and psyched about my ideas. And most important, we do things together just because WE LOVE TO DO IT!!!


My fiance' may be the only dinosaur that still exists. He is understanding and supportive... I know to treasure him and his trust!!!



I'm thankful because i have all the best people in the world around me!!!


Thanks all!!!


Isabelle' - Tram Le

No comments:

Post a Comment